- American College of Physician Executives (ACPE) - offers educational seminars, certification programs, and seminars for physicians.
- Bayer Institute - mission is to enhance the quality of health care by improving the communication between clinician and patient through education, research, and advocacy.
- Biomedical Research Foundation of Northwest Louisiana - umbrella organization which develops technology and research opportunities in partnership with government, industry and universities.
- Canada - Medical Research Council
- Centre for Adolescent Health - is Australia's only academic institution specifically set up to research and train health professionals in young people's health needs
- Funding First - Lasker Foundation initiative for medical research publishes Comment, a bi-weekly commentary on current issues affecting biomedical research.
- Hanyang University Medical College - medical college.
- Institute for Circumpolar Health (ICH) - seeks to improve the health of peoples of Alaska and other circumpolar areas through instruction, information services, and basic applied research in health and medicine.
- Institute for Clinical PET
- Institute of Experimental Medicine AS CR - located in the Czech Republic.
- Institute of Medicine of Chicago - publications, a health calendar, and information on ethics, aging, public policy, and managed care.
- Johns Hopkins Department of Medicine - offering a wide variety of programs in patient care, teaching and research. Home of The Osler Medical Journal.
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital Research Centre - information on activities, staff, publications, and events.
- Kuwait Health Sciences Center
- LIFENCE - GOto college is a technical college of acupuncture, moxibustion, acupress, rehabilitation and nursing.
- Linus Pauling Institute (LPI) - research to determine the function and role of micronutrients, phytochemicals, and microconstituents of food in maintaining human health and preventing and treating disease.
- Maine Medical Center Research Institute - specializes in the biomedical application of molecular and cellular analysis to disease diagnosis, early detection, and prognosis of cancer, hematologic, and immunologic diseases.
- Medical Records Institute
- Medical Research Council of Canada (MRC) - major federal agency responsible for funding biomedical research in Canada.
- Medical Research Council of South Africa - The MRC aims to improve the health status of South Africans through excellence in scientific research.
- Medical Research Review - Research activities and the Post-Graduate programs at the University of Arkanasas Medical Center
- Minneapolis Medical Research Foundation - focuses on improving patient care through research and clinical studies in areas that include diabetes and metabolism, kidney disease, women's health, and sleep disorders.
- National Ambulatory Hernia Institute, The
- National Cheng Kung University - Taiwan
- National Institute of Judaism and Medicine, The - offers a forum for the discussion of the relationship between ethics and medical science both for professionals and lay persons.
- Neuroendocrine Pituitary Center - Includes links to other information on pituitary adenomas and the on-line MGH Neuroendocrine Center Bulletin.
- Oklahoma Medical Research Foundation (OMRF) - a private medical research institute.
- Picker Institute - promotes health care quality assessment and improvement strategies that address patients' needs and concerns as defined by patients.
- Saint-Francois d'Assise Research Center - Centre de recherche Saint-François d'Assise.
- Samuel Lunenfeld Research Institute
- Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences - provides tertiary care medical facilites, and conducts several postgraduate medical courses and research.
- Straub Foundation - a unique community health resource promoting clinical research and professional and public education programs.
- SUNY Buffalo Department of Medicine
- Trudeau Institute - an independent, not-for-profit biomedical research institute.
- UCSF-Fresno Medical Education Program
- UNC Chapel Hill - Social Medicine - conducts research and teaching in preventive medicine, medical care organization and policy, and the medical humanities and social sciences.
- University College Dublin
- University of Groningen Faculty of Medicine - includes the departments of Social Psychiatry and Clinical Pharmacology.
- University of Illinois at Chicago Lightning Injury Research - safety guidelines; lightning injury facts, treatment, and psychological effects; and an introduction to keraunomedicine.
- University of Patras
- USC Laboratory of Applied Pharmacokinetics (LAPK)
- Web Directory: South African Medical Laboratory Technology WWW Links
- B. M. Birla Heart Research Centre - heart research centre in South Asia.
- Baker Medical Research Institute - World Health Organization collaboration centre for research and training in cardio-vascular disease.
- Beth Isreal Deaconess Cardiology Center - offering expertise in coronary artery disease, congestive heart failure, arrhythmias, and heart disease in women and the elderly.
- Cardiovascular Research Institute - UCSF - research labs, training, fellowships, and cores.
- Cardiovascular Research Institute of Southern California - medical images of the heart.
- Carl & Edith Lindner Center for Cardiovascular Research - created to make available new technology and treatments for cardiovascular diseases and to enhance the quality of cardiovascular care.
- Dalton Cardiovascular Research Center
- Duke University Medical Center - activities and personnel.
- Escorts Heart Institute And Research Center - provides cardiac care to patients.
- Florida Heart Institute
- Freeman Echocardiology - hospital specialising in echocardiology.
- Gill Heart Institute - cardiovascular research, teaching, and clincial care in Central Kentucky.
- Harvard-MIT Division of HST - Laboratory of Richard J. Cohen - part of the Harvard-MIT Division of Health Sciences and Technology.
- Heart Center of Sarasota (Florida) - we strive to provide a complete range of outpatient cardiovascular health services.
- Institute of HeartMath - study the effects of heart function on mental and emotional balance, personal efficiency and immune system health.
- Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
- NYU Medical Center - division of cardiac surgery.
- Oklahoma Heart Institute - specializing in cardiac MRI, bypass surgery, electrophysiology, heart failure, and heart attacks.
- Rush-Presbyterian-St. Luke's Medical Center - Children's Heart Center
- Sutter Heart Institute - providing a variety of cardiology services and research.
- Texas Heart Institute - nonprofit organization for the study and treatment of cardiovascular disease. Heart Information Service provides educational information on cardiovascular disease.
- Tulane Center for Cardiovascular Health
- University of Virginia Heart Center - tertiary-care (specialist) center receiving patient referrals from all over the region.
- Victoria Heart Institute Foundation
- Black Hills Regional Eye Institute - information on physicians and services available, eye diseases, and libray of other ophthalmology sites.
- Charles Retina Institute - specializes in the treatment of retina, macula, and vitreous problems.
- Duke Eye Center - providing eye care, ophthalmology research and training.
- Institut de Recherche en Ophtalmologie - Switzerland - improving the diagnosis of ocular diseases, in particular those of vascular origin, by acquiring a better understanding of the etiology of these diseases.
- Institute of Ophthalmology - University Hospital, Nijmegen
- Instituto Penido Burnier - hospital particular especializado em Oftalmologia.
- International Society for Eye Research
- Jules Stein Eye Institute, The - University of California at Los Angeles - details the patient care, facilities, education, faculty, and research opportunities available.
- Mason Institute of Ophthalmology at the University of Missouri - Columbia
- Rand Eye Institute - includes informative articles and general information on eyecare.
- University of Liverpool, UK - research and teaching centre for control and treatment of ocular disorders.
- University of Michigan - Kellogg Eye Center - information about clinical research and services.
- University of Southern California - Doheny Eye Institute
- UT Southwestern Medical Center
- Wilmer Eye Institute
- Royal College of Radiologists - encourages the highest standards in the medical specialities of Clinical Radiology (diagnostic imaging) and Clinical Oncology (cancer treatment).
- Amiga Radiologist - projects, teaching files, patient education, reading list, and links.
- Beth Isreal Hospital - information for health consumers including an animated slide show explaining how X-ray machines work.
- British Institute of Radiology
- Children's Hospital Vall d'Hebron (Barcelona, Spain) - local info on PR, PACS, computed radiology, teleradiology, & RIS. Language: Catalan/Spanish/English.
- Detroit Medical Center - interesting cases, radiologic news and research, information about radiologists and the residency program.
- Diwan Chand Satya Pal Aggarwal Imaging Research Centre - weekly case studies published by centre for radiology professionals worldwide.
- Georgetown University (ISIS Center)
- Harvard Center for Molecular Imaging Research
- Instituto Goiano de Radiologia - radiologia, mamografia, ultra-sonografia, densitometria ossea, tomografia computadorizada espiral e ressonância magnética.
- Irish Institute of Radiography - represents radiographers in the Republic of Ireland.
- Kapi'olani Medical Center - nuclear medicine described and demonstrated with images. Extensive list of references/links.
- Levit Radiologic-Pathologic Institute
- Radiation Effects Research Foundation - a binational organization dedicated to the discovery, application, and dissemination of knowledge about health effects in the survivors of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
- Southwestern Medical Center
- Walter Reed Medical Center
- Yale Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Research Group - a research group with main concentration on biomedical magnetic resonance imaging and spectroscopy
- Atlanta School of Sleep Medicine - training facility affiliated with an accredited center & sleep laboratory.
- Midwest Sleep and Neurodiagnostic Institute - provides customized training programs for technicians and physicians in dealing with sleep disorders.
- National School of Sleep Medicine - provides basic and advanced courses in sleep disorders technology and medicine online.
- Northside Hospital Sleep Disorders Center - comprehensive testing and treatment. School of Sleep Medicine and Technology for complete education, training, and site setup for the medical professional.
- Oaklands Clinic Toronto - specializing in ADD/ADHD including psychological assessment, epilepsy, and sleep disorders including sleep apnea.
- Ohio Sleep Diagnostic Center - provides sleep disorders testing and other related diagnostic procedures.
- School of Sleep Medicine, The - professional training about the nature and treatment of sleep disorders.
- Sleep Disorders Center, The - covers snoring, sleep apnea, insomnia, sleepwalking, and excessive daytime sleepiness.
- Sleep Sciences - offers patient care services, research, program assistance and management, and sleep medicine training.
- Temple University
- University of Chicago Sleep, Chronobiology, and Neuroendocrinology Group - contains information from laboratory groups on sleep, circadian rhythms, and neuroendocrinology research.
- University of Marburg - Sleep Laboratory
- University of Southern Mississippi - Sleep Research Laboratory
- Bristol Urological Institute - case histories, pathology, research, educational material for postgraduates, course information, other urological links and more.
- Department of Urology - research and course information.
- National Kidney & Transplant Institute Division of Urology - center for the training and treatment of genito-urinary disease.
- University of Michigan - concerning urology, urologic disorders, urologic (prostate) cancer, infertility, and sexual dysfunction.
- University of Texas, MD Anderson Cancer Center
- University of Virginia
- University of Western Ontario
- Urological Sciences Research Foundation - non-profit organization dedicated to research and education, focusing on prostate diseases and impotency.
- Urological Sciences Research Foundation (USRF) - independent, non-profit organization dedicated to research and education, focusing on prostate diseases and impotency.
- Washington University Urologic Surgery Residency Training